Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Anatomy of a Miracle – Post #31 – 23 days to Move

I have to run out and shall be gone for the evening - so thought I'd better leave a quick update.

First of all, thank you all for your continued prayers!

Yesterday, I met with a client who is going through a divorce and has to rent out half of his Uxbridge house while he's going through the court process. He would accept Lola and so a Plan B is in place. Another friend has an apartment that would be available at the end of the month and he too, would accept Lola, but it would involve a lot of commuting as his place is in Bowmanville. So - I actually have Plans B and C - welcome respites from the pressure.

However, I must continue my course in case God's plan provides for me to purchase instead of rent. Before my realtor left for her cruise, she prepared the paperwork for a week's extension on the condition, which would give me until the 14th instead of the 7th. At first, I wasn't going to take advantage of it because I felt that if God wants to do this, He doesn't need an extension. He's not on a budget and a need of $40.00 is no different to Him than a need of $40,000. My Father owns the cattle on a thousand hills! He has His own laws of economy. As long as I obey His requirements (which I do), He has promised to look after my needs. He has done it over and over again, particularly in these past four years.

However, since both my banker and my realtor are suggesting an extension, and my close friend (whose discernment I trust) felt that the Lord spoke to her about one, I am considering it. Her point was that the children of Israel thought they were going to be delivered on a particular day, but the exodus was delayed for God's purposes and His perfect timing. Moses was not very popular during that time, but he continued to obey God and the moving of the people to their own home eventually happened. I'm going to read the story again tonite when I get home.

Meanwhile, the drama may continue for a few more days - if the seller agrees to an extension...

No comments: