Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Prayer

Today, rather than sharing a story of something wonderful God has done, I'm asking for prayer for two more miracles. I just found out today that two very special people, my sister Dona and a friend, Carol Ann Carter, have been diagnosed with cancer – Dona in her colon and Carol Ann in her breast. Please pray for both of them for recovery. Dona has five grandchildren and a son and a daughter and their spouses who love her so dearly an would miss her terribly if anything should happen to her. Carol Ann has a son and a daughter with a very rare disease and she is so needed by her family.

The moving truck will arrive tomorrow morning at 8 a.m., so I'd better get back to Port Perry (I've been working at the new place in Uxbridge) and get some sleep!

No comments: