Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Anatomy of a Miracle – Post #14 – 39 days to Move

Today, I know that God is going to begin to speed things up. 

I shall know by the end of this week if He is going to put the pieces in place for a down payment. According to the bank requirements, the funds will have to be in my account for 30 days prior to closing. That means that I'll have to have the cash in the bank by this weekend in order to close and move by the end of July.

With the quotations I have out, it is entirely possible. On the other hand, God may have an entirely different solution that brings even greater glory to Him.

On the way home tonite, I was thinking that I may be overestimating my value to God in supposing that He would even have me on His mind, let alone actually intervene in my life to the extent of providing a home for me.

However, I know those thoughts were not from God. His Word is filled with promises that guarantee His love for us individually and His desire to respond to our prayers. I'm just going to hang on to His leading.

Wednesday is my first free day to go house hunting again. With that in mind, I've booked an appointment with my realtor and we'll see where that takes us.

I'm really not worried. There are those who think I should be worried, but I'm not. God has a plan. He will reveal it in His time!

No comments: