Friday, June 25, 2010

The Anatomy of a Miracle – Post #19 – 34 days to Move

I feel like the Israelites must have felt with the Egyptians threatening behind them and the Red Sea ahead. In order to pass through the sea, they had to move ahead even though it appeared that they would be in over their depth. Before they could see the sea open up in front of them, they had to put that first step in the water and walk step by step –  not according to their circumstances, but according to the leading of the Lord. They went as far as they could go on their own. When their human abilities proved inadequate for the challenge ahead, God opened the sea supernaturally. I serve the same God they served. Nothing is too hard for Him. He is aware of every breath I take

This afternoon, I have to go out to the new house and map out where the fence and the deck are to go. I could never do this without the firm assurance that God is with me. He alone is able and I will give Him all the glory, the honour and the praise for His loving kindness.

No comments: