Friday, June 25, 2010

The Anatomy of a Miracle – Post #20 – 34 days to Move

Signed, sealed, delivered and accepted! - an offer on "my" house conditional only on arranging the down payment. I can hardly believe that things have progressed this far! Today, sitting in the real estate office, hammering out the details with the seller, I really had to pinch myself to believe that this was real. Remembering the devastation of four years ago when I was left with nothing – and now being approved to purchase my own home is truly amazing. I am getting very excited.

I am not at all worried about the down payment. God will walk me through it as He has walked me through the last four years.

I just received the following note from Kim Weatherhead, my realtor:

Glad you're happy.  Every deal is crazy - but very exciting - I've never had
one like this where the seller and the buyer really like each other and he gives
her almost everything she wants - LOL
Sleep tight!
Kim

I know there are people following this blog who are praying for me and I want to thank you so very, very much. I can really feel  your love and prayers and it's wonderful. I am very blessed.

No comments: